Thursday 27 March 2014

I miss you!

My blog is about my life with an English man. The sad thing is that we don't get that much time together so many of my posts are more about me and my life than our life together. This is what it's like:

A typical Tuesday

7am. The alarm goes off for the third time and D has to get up for work. He is grumpy and tired, he hates mornings just like I do. I can hear him smoking his electronic cigarette for a minute before he leaves the warmth of the bed. When he's ready to go I get a quick kiss and he says he loves me. I try and stay awake to hear him lock the door.

10am. It's D's first brake at work and I get a text from him. This is usually the sign for me to finally get up. The text is always similar "morning princess, how are you? love you xXx D xXx" etc. I reply with one eye open and kick myself out of bed. It's ridiculous that I waste my time by sleeping so much. I still feel tired, have a headache and can't be bothered to do anything.

The first thing I do when I get up is to find out if I have any chocolate or something else I fancy. I know it's not good for me. This needs to change. Then I spend the next couple of hours online. Killing time, checking my Facebook. This is the time I should be cleaning the house. I feel guilty when I can't keep the house clean. My boyfriend doesn't have a warm meal waiting when he comes home.

12:30pm. D's next brake and I receive my second text. "How is your day going?" The thing is, our texts are always similar because every day is similar. Around 12:30 I am always about to take a bath or a shower after which I will dry my hair, do my make up and do my hair. I can't really do my hair so it is always a ponytail which makes me look bald. I hate it.

14:20pm. I set off for work. Half an hour on the first bus. Then I walk through town to get to the second one which will take me where I work. I start at 4pm. but I'm always there for about 15:35pm. Time to send D a quick text because I won't have a chance for the rest of the evening. I start work at 4pm. D finishes work at 4pm. I wish I had a chance to call him quickly just to hear his voice but it is time to face people at work. On weekdays I am the only female in there so I get a lot of compliments and attention. I wish I got more of them from D.

10:30-12:00pm. I am about to finish work so I call D. He has to pick me up on a motorbike no matter what weather. I hate how I can't afford a car. I definitely cannot afford a taxi home and buses aren't running anymore. D arrives, is tired and just wants to go home. I feel guilty and shit about the situation. What can I do? If he doesn't want me to quit there is nothing I can do.

One hour later: As soon as we go home we have to go to bed. D is usually ready first and is in bed before me. He reads the news on his iPad. He is tired. I take my trousers and top off, he doesn't take his eyes off the iPad. I turn the lights off feeling sad he didn't pay attention to me when I was feeling pretty. I shouldn't be annoyed though, he needs to be up early in the morning and we need to sleep. We spoon for a moment which is my favourite part of the day even though I wish it lasted longer. I wish we kissed more. Wednesday will be exactly the same.

Sunday

It's my day off. It's also D's day off. It is our chance to have a good time together. If it is a sunny day I feel we HAVE TO go out. D is always worried about money. He is never excited about going out to start with but is always happy we went. Often we end up doing the same thing. We go for a ride on beautiful country roads, go for a picnic in a nice place or maybe fish & chips. I don't care I just want to enjoy the sun and enjoy my boyfriend. We often stop at a country pub for one drink. I love the atmosphere in them and if it's sunny, there is nothing better than a beer garden. Let's hold hands for a moment. Let's not worry about tomorrow. D is not extremely romantic but I know he loves me. Why would he pick me up after a long day at work in rain on 5 or 6 days a week if he didn't?  Why would he go and buy me medicines when I'm ill or make me a cup of tea when I'm crying? Why would he want to punch my managers in the face when they make me cry? He does a lot for me and is there for me when I need him. And when we do have a really good time, it is all worth it.

In the evening we will maybe watch a film and I will have a long hot bath. I decide this time I will be more interesting than anything that is happening in the world. Tonight he will see me. Black lace, do your job.

Ps. 71 days until Finland!


No comments:

Post a Comment